Join us in Co-creating the World We Know in our Hearts is Possible!
The Unity team is an open collaboration of colleagues with the following Purpose, Vision, and Mission.
Everyone is welcome to become a colleague by sharing with us their vision of and commitment to
co-creating the world we know in our hearts is possible.
Purpose (the why):
Our purpose is to Co-create the World We Know in our Hearts is Possible.
Vision (the what):
The Unity team envisions free, peaceful, healthy, just, collaborative, and regenerative communities where we all thrive.
We envision an Ideal Universal Society based on the following tenets:
Freedom in Culture - with Truth (Science), Beauty (Art), Goodness (Education, Spirituality/Religion)
Rights/Justice in Governance - through systemic consent-based self-governance
Collaborative Community in Economics - through community-created/accepted credit
Personal Integration/Self-Actualization - our individual growth, development, and fulfillment
Universal Synergy/Collaborative Wholism - our collaborative and synergistic way of being together that inspires our individual and community development
“Social life will be healthy when, in the mirror of each soul, the community finds its reflection, and
when, in the community, the virtue of each one is living.” - Rudolf Steiner
Guided by the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God, we are voluntarily inspired to:
• self-actualize, consciously evolve, and live with purpose;
• revendicate the promise of the Declaration of Independence (without ambiguities);
• co-create life-empowering, consent-based, self-governing communities that - assure
liberty, justice, and abundance for all;
• share our gifts and talents, and transparently exchange our goods & services;
• co-create ongoing educational and collaborative opportunities to manifest our purpose,
Hearts Is Possible. (The Unity team invites you to click on these collaborative work-in-
progress documents and make contributions as inspired.)
“Small islands of coherence in a sea of chaos have the capacity to shift the system to a higher order.”
- Nobel Laureate Ilya Prigogine
“The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn; the bird waits in the egg; and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of reality.” - James Allen
Mission (the how):
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” - R. Buckminster Fuller
Collaboratively develop the ideas capable of uniting We, the People.
The 3 dose remedy of the Declaration of Independence is the same today as it was in 1776.
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people
1. to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and
2. to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the
opinions of mankind requires that they should
3. declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
And based on the same premise:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are
endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life,
Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are
instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the
Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its
foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall
seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
The causes which impel We, the People, to the separation are summarized here.
Revendicate (reclaim) the promise of the Declaration of Independence, namely consent-based self-governance and the right to issue the money.
Co-create life-empowering, consent-based, self-governing communities capable of:
- operating based on equivalence and active consent; (A model: Dynamic Governance)
- issuing the money for what community members agree is good; (A community-
created credit model: https://commongood.earth/)
- adjudicating and remediating harm based on natural law; our common sense of
Engage in Personal Integration/Self-Actualization and Universal Synergy/Collaborative Wholism so as to be effective co-creators.
“In my dream, the angel shrugged and said if we fail this time it will be a failure of imagination and then she placed the world gently in the palm of my hand.” - Brian Andreas
The world is as we dream it! May we choose our dreams wisely!