Join us for the 'Creating Self-Governing Communities' Seminar by filling out the following Seminar Commitment Form.
Copy and print the following Seminar Commitment Form or use the Google Form Application, which helps with the administration of the seminar.
Seminar Commitment Form
This document and all information contained in it will be held in strictest confidence and used only by the administrator to contact you and determine with you what information you are willing to share.
My Commitment to my fellow participants in the Seminar:
1. I, _______________________________________,
(Please type or print your name)
have read and comprehend the intent of the Seminar Overview and am largely in agreement with it.
2. I have specialized knowledge of _____________________________________________________________________________
and would be willing and able to share it as appropriate during the seminar.
3. I am fully committed to respectful dialogue and behaving honorably and with integrity during the seminar.
4. I commit to learning active consent-based decision-making and to being an active and engaged participant in the Seminar.
5. I agree to share aspects of my biography and to take the Myers Briggs personality test to understand myself and others better.
6. I am committed to supporting my colleagues in the seminar as we convene Jural Assembly Communities and learn how to issue a
Signed with honor and integrity
Email and Telephone:
I was invited by: _____________________________________________________________
Join us by printing and filling out the Seminar Commitment Form and mailing it to:
John G Root Jr, 32 East Street, Petersham, MA 01366
Or use the Google Form Application.
We will contact you to confirm your attendance and provide details for a meeting on Zoom, at which time we will all introduce ourselves to one another and determine when to hold the Seminar meetings.